Click here for a description of our latest book, The Presbyterian Story: Origins & Progress of a Reformed Tradition, By S. Donald Fortson III
The remainder of titles are in alphabetical order. Click on each title for a fuller description — and to purchase the book through either Amazon.com or through the PLC bookstore.
Scroll DOWN to the bottom of this page to read our RETURN POLICY.
Please send all returns in as-new condition, packaged securely to avoid damage, postage pre-paid [parcel post (book rate) prepaid or UPS prepaid] to:
Presbyterian Lay Committee
136 Tremont Park Drive
Lenoir, NC 28645
The return period from retailers or wholesalers is 90 days from the shipping date.
Returned books damaged in transit are not the responsibility of the publisher.
To qualify for a refund, returned books must arrive in our facility in good, resalable condition, clean and free of dealer’s marks. (Books received in other than saleable condition will be refused credit and returned, unless damaged in original shipping.)
All returns must meet all of the following additional conditions:
1. Books must have been purchased directly from The Presbyterian Lay Committee.
2. Shipping charges must be prepaid.
3. Sales of limited editions are final and non-returnable.
4. If you would like them returned, you will be charged shipping fees (COD).
5. Discounts and prices are subject to change without notice.
6. The Presbyterian Lay Committee reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on any returns.
7. An order cancellation that is made after the item has been shipped will be treated as a return. The Presbyterian Lay Committee will refund your money for the amount of the purchase price, less actual shipping and handling charges, once the item has been returned to our facility in its original condition. Please note that shipping costs may be refunded to a retailer or wholesaler only if the return is a result of a processing error on our part.
Shipping and Handling Costs
All prices and shipping and handling costs subject to change. To verify pricing before sending payment, please call (828) 758-8716 or 1-800-368-0110
Shipping and handling costs apply to ground service only.
Express and international delivery available for an additional charge.
A quote will be given at the time of the order.
Shipping charges are based on destinations within the United States only.
International shipping charges will vary according to book weight, destination, and shipping method.
International customers will be contacted via e-mail to verify shipping method and invoice total.
Problems, Suggestions, Questions?
If you have any problems with your order, please tell us about it by calling (828) 758-8716 or 1-800-368-011.